The Bank of Ireland Kernel Capital Growth Fund (NI) portfolio companies B-Secur, Automated Intelligence, Causeway Sensors and Datactics have all ranked in Business Clouds inaugural ranking of Northern Ireland’s most innovative technology companies.
The final Northern Ireland Tech 50 was decided by a combination of judging panel and a public vote which attracted more than 3,000 votes.
- Gary Davidson, entrepreneur engagement manager (Northern Ireland), Tech Nation
- Anne Dornan, Enterprise Network Manager, QUBIS
- Simon Bailie, CEO, Digital DNA
- Kim Johnston, VP UK and Ireland, Q Agency
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
The Bank of Ireland Kernel Capital Growth Fund (NI) was designed to help SMEs in Northern Ireland to accelerate their growth. Invest Northern Ireland has committed £15m of funding to this fund which is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the EU Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme 2014-2020.
To see full list, click here.